MH002 is an orally administered Optimized Consortium, consisting of 6 rationally selected commensal bacteria and designed to repair multiple key disease-modifying mechanisms in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. MH002 is in Phase Ib/2a clinical development for treatment of mild-to-moderate Ulcerative Colitis, with a second clinical program in preparation for a specific niche indication within the IBD field.
- Optimized Consortium of 6 rationally selected commensal bacteria, with differentiation from current standard of care through its mode-of-action and excellent safety profile.
- Repairs microbiome dysbiosis and intestinal barrier, restores immune homeostasis.
- Optimized consortia technology: increased potency, engraftment, and resilience.
- Convenient once daily oral administration
- Manufactured with our scalable and cost-effective single drug substance technology.
- Phase 1b/2a study in UC and extension into niche indication ongoing.
- Strong IP position with 2 granted patents.